DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Personal data are processed with automated tools exclusively for the time that is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT (GDPR Articles 15-22)
At any time, the data subject may exercise the right to:
• ask for confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data;
• obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, and, where possible, the period of time for which the data will be stored;
• obtain the rectification or erasure of the data;
• obtain the restriction of the processing;
• obtain the portability of the data, i.e. receive them from one data controller, in a commonly used, structured format that can be read by an automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediment;
• object to the processing at any time, including in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
• object to an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling;
• file a claim with the Italian Data Protection Supervisor.
Requests shall be addressed to the Data Controller to email@example.com
All effort shall be made to render the website functions as interconnected as possible with the privacy automatic control mechanisms available in some products used by the users.
Considering that the current state of automatic control mechanisms does not make them free from errors and faults, this document published at the address: