The Varano de’ Melegari Racetrack is undoubtedly a jewel, structured so as to host in the best possible way the participants in its Driving Courses:
– track 2,360 m (1,800 m + 560 m);
– paddock 1 10,000 sqm + slippery surfaces;
– paddock 2 7,000 sqm + slide machine + slippery surfaces;
– paddock 3 12,000 sqm + slippery surfaces;
– Closed circuit TV system and telemetry;
– Office Building;
– Service Centre
– Convention Centre;
– 28 boxes;
– Artificial rain system on the Racetrack and in the areas used for dynamic exercises;
– Workshop and parking.
In addition there are: a theory hall, a restaurant at the racetrack, hospitality box in each dynamic exercise area and “passive safety” box.